GE LED High Lumen Biax® Plug-In Lamp Overview
GE’s LED High Lumen Biax® plug-in lamp provides an easy solution to leverage the low energy and long life of LED. Simply plug the LED lamp into an existing fluorescent fixture – no tools, wiring, or costly upgrades required.
Features and Benefits
- Uses 30% less energy than fluorescent lamps, significantly reducing operating costs.
- A 17W LED plug-in lamp saves over $44 in energy costs versus a 25W CFL plug-in (based on $0.11 per kWh over the rated life of the lamp).
- 50,000-hour rated life is 2.5X longer than CFL.
- Energy efficiency and long life mean fewer lamp replacements versus CFL light sources.
- Advanced optics eliminate wasted light to deliver a more targeted beam with fewer lumens (2,150 lm vs. 2,600 lm).
- Tool-free installation and no costly upgrades – simply plug into existing fixture.
- Available in four colour temperatures: 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, and 5000K.
- Excellent color rendering with a CRI of 80.
- Lamps contain no lead or mercury, offering worry-free use and disposal.
- GE quality is backed by a 5-year limited warranty.
- Bulb Shape: HLBX
- Base Type: 2G11
- Input Watts: 17W
- Initial Lumen Output: 2,150-2,200 lm
- Color Temperature: 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K
- CRI: 80
- Rated Life: L70/40,000 Hrs
- Dimmable: No
- Maximum Overall Length: 22.3”
- cULus listed
- Damp location rated
- RoHS compliant
- Warranty: 5-year limited