GE LED Indoor/Outdoor PAR38 Lamps Overview
For indoor and outdoor applications, GE offers a multitude of wattage options with a high light output.
Features and Benefits
- Lower operating costs – a 26W LED saves over $517 in energy costs versus a standard 120W halogen lamp (based on $0.11 per kWh over the rated life of a lamp).
- Energy efficiency and long life (25,000 hours) mean fewer lamp replacements versus standard incandescent and halogen light sources.
- Ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- Excellent color rendering with a CRI of 82-84.
- Halogen-like color available in four color temperatures 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, and 4000K.
- Dimmable from 100% to 10%.
- Available in 12°, 15°, 25°, 35° and 40° beam patterns.
- Lamps contain no lead or mercury, offering worry-free use and disposal.
- GE quality is backed by a 3-year limited warranty.
- Bulb Shape: PAR38
- Base Type: Medium
- Input Watts: 12-28W
- Initial Lumen Output: 850-3,000 lm
- Color Temperature: 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K
- CRI: 82-84
- Volts: 120V
- Wattage Replacement: 85-250W
- Rated Life: L70/25,000 Hrs
- Dimmable: Yes
- Maximum Overall Length: 5.1-5.31”
- cULus listed
- Wet location rated on most models
- Energy Star® qualified for many models
- RoHS compliant
- Warranty: 3-year limited