GE LED Reflector Lamps Overview
GE offers dimmable 7, 10, and 13-watt LED reflector lamps for all of your recessed can and downlighting application needs in the restaurant, hospitality, and property management sectors.
Features and Benefits
- Uses 80% less energy than incandescent, significantly reducing operating costs.
- A 13W LED reflector lamp saves over $145 in energy costs versus a standard 65W incandescent reflector (based on $0.11 per kWh over the rated life of the lamp).
- Energy efficiency and long life (25,000 hours) mean fewer lamp replacements versus standard incandescent and halogen light sources.
- Warm white (2700K, 3000K) and daylight (5000K) color temperature options for multiple applications.
- Excellent color rendering with a CRI of 80.
- Dimmable from 100% to 10%.
- Lamps contain no lead or mercury, offering worry-free use and disposal.
- GE quality is backed by a 3-year limited warranty.
- Bulb Shape: R20, BR30, BR40
- Base Type: Medium
- Input Watts: 7-13W
- Initial Lumen Output: 470-1,070 lm
- Color Temperature: 2700K, 3000K, 5000K
- CRI: 80
- Volts: 120V
- Wattage Replacement: 65-85W
- Rated Life: L70/25,000 Hrs
- Dimmable: Yes
- Maximum Overall Length: 3.64-6.34”
- cULus listed
- Damp location rated
- Energy Star® qualified for many models
- RoHS compliant
- Warranty: 3-year limited