GE LED RS Retrofit Can Downlights Overview
GE LED RS Can Downlights are the perfect refit solution to give an updated look to ceilings with recessed lighting. Simply replace the existing BR30 lamp with the LED downlight – no tools or wiring required.
Features and Benefits
- Uses 80% less energy than traditional incandescent lamps, significantly reducing operating costs.
- A 10W LED downlight saves over $27 in energy costs versus a 65W incandescent lamp (based on $0.11 per kWh over the rated life of the lamp).
- 50,000-hour rated life is 25X longer than incandescent.
- Energy efficiency and long life mean fewer lamp replacements versus incandescent light sources.
- Available in three colour temperatures: 2700K, 3000K, and 4000K.
- Excellent color rendering with a CRI of 80.
- Available in 4” and 6“ can sizes.
- Tool-free installation and no costly upgrades – simply screw or plug the LED lamp into the existing recessed fixture.
- Lamps contain no lead or mercury, offering worry-free use and disposal.
- GE quality is backed by a 5-year limited warranty.
- Bulb Shape: RS Cans, 4” and 6”
- Base Type: Medium (E26), GU24
- Input Watts: 10-13W
- Initial Lumen Output: 700-1,000 lm
- Color Temperature: 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K
- CRI: 80
- Volts: 120V
- Wattage Replacement: 65-90W
- Rated Life: L70/50,000 Hrs
- Dimmable: Yes
- Maximum Overall Length: 5.88-7.5”
- cULus listed
- Damp location rated
- Energy Star® qualified
- RoHS compliant
- Warranty: 5-year limited