GE LED A-Line General Purpose Lamps Overview
GE offers dimmable LED A-Line lamps as the perfect low energy, long life replacements for standard 25-watt, 40-watt, 60-watt, 75-watt, and 100-watt incandescent lamps.
Features and Benefits
- An 800-lumen LED lamp uses only 13 watts of energy, saving over $129 in energy costs versus a standard 840 lumen, 60W incandescent A-19 bulb (based on $0.11 per kWh over the rated life of the lamp).
- Energy efficiency and long life (up to 25,000 hours) mean fewer lamp replacements versus standard incandescent or halogen light sources.
- Halogen-like color in five color temperatures: 2400K, 2700K, 3000K, 4000K and 5000K.
- Excellent color rendering with a CRI between 78 and 80.
- Dimmable from 100% to as low as 10%.
- Lamps contain no lead or mercury, offering worry-free use and disposal.
- GE quality is backed by a 3-year limited warranty.
- Bulb Shape: A-15, A-19, A-21
- Base Type: Medium, GU24
- Input Watts: 4-22W
- Initial Lumen Output: 300-2,155 lm
- Color Temperature: 2400K, 2700K, 3000K, 4000K, 5000K
- CRI: 78-80
- Volts: 120V
- Wattage Replacement: 40-150W
- Rated Life: L70/15,000-25,000 Hrs
- Dimmable: Yes
- Maximum Overall Length: 3.5-5.43”
- cULus listed
- Damp location rated
- Energy Star® qualified for some models
- RoHS compliant
- Warranty: 3-year limited