GE LED T8 Type C Glass Tubes Overview
Convert your existing linear fluorescent fixture to energy efficient LED lighting without needing a comprehensive reinstall. Designed to fit in fixtures intended for linear fluorescent lamps (LFLs), LED tubes from GE are a smart, efficient, and long-lasting solution to replace traditional lighting with minimal installation time. The Type C LED tube is operated by a remote GE Lightech™ driver to maximize system efficacy and deliver complete dimming system control.
Features and Benefits
- Energy efficient LED tubes use 43% less energy to operate than LFLs.
- 66% longer life than LFL (50,000 vs. 30,000 hours) means less disruption and lower relamping costs.
- Excellent efficacy with >105 total system lumens per watt (LPW).
- Available in five color temperatures: 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K and 6500K.
- Instant full brightness.
- Delivers 1,050 to 2,800 lumens.
- Fully illuminates fixture with >270° light distribution.
- Available in 2’, 3’, and 4’ lengths.
- Suitable for use in open or enclosed fixtures.
- UL and CUL- approved technologies to maintain UL compliance of existing fixture.
- Reuses existing LFL fixture for a fast and easy LED upgrade (requires rewiring and remote driver).
- Tubes contain no hazardous waste, offering worry-free use and disposal.
- GE quality is backed by a 5-year limited warranty.
- Bulb Shape: T8
- Base Type: Medium Bi-Pin (G13)
- Input Watts: 8-20W
- Initial Lumen Output: 1,050-2,800 lm
- Color Temperature: 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K, 6500K
- CRI: 80+
- Rated Life: L70/50,000 Hrs
- Dimmable: Yes
- Length: 24”, 36”, or 48”
- cULus listed
- DLC listed (2’ and 4’ models)
- RoHS compliant
- Warranty: 5-year limited