Lutron C•L Dimmers Overview
Lutron C•L® Dimmers solve the challenges of controlling today’s new light bulbs. Lutron’s C•L® technology provides superior dimming for dimmable LEDs and CFLs, as well as incandescent and halogen bulbs – even when mixed on the same circuit. Save time and money by choosing reliable Lutron C•L® dimmers to meet all your dimming control needs.
Features and Benefits
- Advanced microprocessor technology provides compatibility with the broadest range of bulbs.
- C•L dimmers are tested and UL Listed to work with nearly 700 LED and CFL bulbs.
- Helps future proof your dimmer installation as the lamp landscape changes from incandescent bulbs to LED bulbs.
- Available in a wide variety of designer styles and colors.
- Offers superior light stability, easy low-end adjustment, and long-life performance (designed to last 10 years).
- Works with all wire temperature ratings—safe for older homes and new construction.
- High-performance dimming minimizes problems like flicker, shimmer, and pop-on.
- Available in 150 W for most household applications and 250 W (some models) for controlling larger loads.
- 250 W C•L dimmers are designed to guarantee 1% dimming with Lutron 2-wire forward phase Hi-lumeTM A-Series LED drivers for LED fixtures, cove lighting, and under cabinet lighting.