Lutron Maestro® Sensors Overview
Lutron quality and performance is now available in a Maestro® occupancy sensor. Occupancy sensors can deliver 20-60% energy savings when installed with commercial lighting systems. Lutron’s XCT™ technology with cross-correlation recognizes the difference between fine human motion and background noise, providing superior sensitivity and preventing false-ons and false-offs. There is a Maestro® sensor model for any application and all lighting loads, including a 0-10V dimmer sensor for fluorescent and LED fixtures.
Features and Benefits
- Durable design has a tamper-resistant lens and a modern, clean aesthetic.
- Available in 7 gloss and 20 satin colors.
- Extended relay lifetime – 250,000 on/off switch cycles.
- Models include:
- Single- and dual-circuit switches; neutral and no neutral required options
- Passive infrared (PIR) and dual-technology sensing
- 0-10 V dimmer for 0-10 V fluorescent and LED fixtures
- C•L dimmer for dimmable LEDs and CFLs
- XCT™ technology provides detection for very fine motion (e.g. typing on a keyboard) and performs 2-3X better than most sensors.
- Simplified wiring with no polarity for line- or load-side wiring – works on any voltage (120-277V) and any phase (A, B, C).
- A simple button-press changes settings for:
- Occupancy/Vacancy modes
- Ambient light detection – learnable/fixed modes
- Sensing technology: PIR or dual (PIR and ultrasound)
- Coverage: 400 ft2 (minor motion) and 900 ft2 (major motion)
- Timeout: 1, 5, 15, or 30 minutes
- Voltage: 120-277V
- Switch type: Single pole, 3-way, and multi-location options