EV Charging in multi-residential properties has now become a highly sought-after amenity by many tenants.
The demand for electric cars is growing rapidly, and with it, the need for EV Chargers becomes increasingly important.
Furthermore, many EV Owners would love to have the option to charge overnight at home - and that's where you come in.
We know there is a lot of information out there, which is why we wanted to make it as easy as possible for strata managers, property managers and property owners to get all the information they need in one place.
So we put together a guide!
If you own or manage a strata property such as a condo, townhouse, or an apartment building, this guide will equip you with everything you need to know about installing EV Chargers in these properties.
For those of you who own or manage commercial properties, this guide will also be useful for you!
The guide will cover the following:
- The different EV charger options available for your property: Level 1, 2 and 3
- Provincial & Federal rebates available to help you fund your project
- Why you might consider starting with an EV Ready Plan
- The 4 main steps you can follow to install electric vehicle chargers in your building
- Understanding the operating and maintenance costs after your install
Want to skip right to an information session? Our team is happy to provide a complementary session to see if EV Charging is right for your property. Reach out to us today to schedule a virtual or in-person info session.