Acuity Lithonia I-BEAM® IBE High Bay
The I-BEAM® IBE LED is designed to meet the challenges of warehouse and light industrial applications, featuring a robust 6kV surge protection standard. IBE LED is UL listed to 45°C ambient with a thermal management system allowing for safe operation during times when temperatures rise up to 55°C* .
Features & Benefits
- Ideal one-for-one replacement of conventional lighting systems such as HID and fluorescent. For use in light Industrial applications such as, warehousing and other large indoor spaces with mounting heights ranging from 10' – permitted.
- Solid aluminum channel enables superior thermal performance at warm ambient temperatures.
- Optional textured semi-diffuse, acrylic lens (ATC) provides glare control and LED protection.
- Optional 10kV/5kA available on MVOLT. Surge protection is tested in accordance with IEEE/ANSI standards.
- Suitable for suspension by chain, cable, surface-mounting bracket, hook mono point or single (pendant) mono point. Surface mounting not recommended. 2" offset mounting can be accomplished with the optional THUN mounting bracket. To maintain ambient listing, fixture should be mounted at a minimum plenum height of 18".
- UL listed. Damp location listed. Listed for use in ambient operating temperatures from -40°C to 45°C. Thermal management system allows for safe operation during times when temperatures rise to 55°C*
- DesignLights Consortium® (DLC) Premium qualified product. Not all versions of this product maybe DLC Premium qualified. Please check the DLC Qualified Products List at www.designlights.org/QPL to confirm which versions are qualified.
Light industrial applications like warehouses
105W, 135W, 163W, 209W, 82W
4000K & 5000K
12,000 - 30,000 lm
L70 100,000 Hours
- Damp location listed
- CSA Certified
- DLC Premium